Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A company located in Dover, NH that specializes in testing and measuring instruments is seeking an experienced Solderer to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Solderer:
- Solder assembly of equipment
- Keep up with the production environment
Experience needed for Solderer:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of similar experience is preferred (A soldering test will be administered upon interview)
Qualifications of the Solderer:
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to switch jobs throughout your shift
- Must be able to read and follow detailed testing instructions
- Must have basic level computer skills to be used while testing equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs occasionally
This is a 1st shift position working Monday through Friday, 6:00 am-2:30 pm. Pay depends on experience so please present your salary requirements when applying for this position.
Job Location: Dover, NH 03820
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.