Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of wire and cable assemblies is looking for a skilled Solderer to join the team at their Hudson, NH facility. In this role you would assemble products in accordance with established standards for customers in various industries, including defense, aerospace, industrial, and medical. Here is your chance to work for a great company that will treat you like family, and you will get every other Friday off!
Responsibilities of the Solderer
- Solder pins and connectors using resistance soldering units and solder irons in accordance with production guidelines
- Read and understand drawings, pick list, and bills of material
- Use measuring tools
- Work with all cable types, including temperature-sensitive dielectric and aluminum jacketed cable
- Perform spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards
- Notify management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations
- Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines
- Use knowledge of J.STD-001 and IPC-620
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Solderer
- Proven soldering skills are required
- Must be able to solder without a microscope
- Must have knowledge of IPC-620
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to use and read calipers, scales (rulers), and microscopes
- Team player with good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of AS 9100/AS 9102 FAI Documentation is required
This Solderer position works Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-4:30pm and every other Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay ranges from $17-$19/hour, depending on experience. This position could lead to a direct hire for the right candidate. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.