Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Can you solder? Do you enjoy doing fine, detailed work? Then consider this Solderer position at a lighting fixture manufacturer in Exeter, NH. You’ll work a great first-shift schedule with afternoons off on Fridays, so you can start your weekends early!
Responsibilities of the Solderer
- Assist in soldering of all lighting fixture parts through various processes, with the use of a torch, iron, solder, and flux
- Solder 30+ fixtures per week while maintaining a high level of quality
- Assist in the monitoring of raw materials inventory
- Read and understand the Bill of Materials
- Inspect outgoing parts to ensure quality
- Assist other departments as deemed necessary
- Keep work area clean and maintain equipment
Qualifications of the Solderer
- Must be able to achieve a high quality of soldering craftsmanship while focusing on small details
- Must be able to distinguish between gauges of two metals
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not necessary
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs., perform repetitive motions, and stand for long periods of time
This Solderer position works Monday through Thursday, 6:00am-3:30pm, and Fridays, 6:00am-10:00am, with overtime as needed. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.