Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Cable Assembly Specialty company is currently hiring an experienced Solderer. This company services a diverse group of industries including: Defense, Aerospace, Industrial, Medical & Commercial.
The Solderer is responsible to assemble products in accordance with established standards.
Solderer Semi-Rigid Responsibilities:
- Solder pins and connectors using resistance soldering units and solder irons in accordance with production guidelines.
- Read and understand drawings, pick list, bills of material.
- Use measuring tools.
- Work with all cable types, including temperature-sensitive dielectric and aluminum jacketed cable
- Perform spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Notify management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Familiar with J.STD-001 and IPC-620
Solderer Semi-Rigid Qualifications:
- MUST have experience soldering pins and connectors using resistance soldering units and solder irons in accordance with production guidelines.
- Must have knowledge of IPC-620
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Able to use and read calipers, scales (rulers) and microscopes.
- Able to communicate and work well with co-workers.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of AS 9100/AS 9102 FAI Documentation is a MUST HAVE.
The schedule is Monday-Thursday, 7am-4:30pm and every other Friday, 7am-3:30pm. Overtime will be encouraged as the company is expanding.
Pay is $14-$17 per hour depending on experience.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.