Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of wire and cable assemblies is looking for skilled Solderers to join the team at their Hudson, NH facility. In this role you will assemble products in accordance with established standards for customers in various industries, including defense, aerospace, industrial, and medical. Here is your chance to work for a great company that will treat you like family, and you will get every other Friday off!
Responsibilities of the Solderer
- Solder pins and connectors using resistance soldering units and solder irons in accordance with production guidelines
- Use measuring tools
- Work with all cable types, including temperature-sensitive dielectric and aluminum jacketed cable
- Inspect work for quality
- Notify management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Solderer
- Proven soldering skills
- Must be able to solder without a microscope
- Knowledge of IPC-620
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and use measuring tools
- Team player with good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of AS 9100/AS 9102 FAI Documentation
- High school diploma or equivalent
This Solderer position works Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-4:30pm and every other Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay ranges from $21-25/hour, depending on experience. Apply today to join this rapidly growing company!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.