Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Can you solder? Do you enjoy doing fine, detailed work? We need a 1st Shift Solderer who has great attention to detail and an eye for keen craftsmanship to support a lighting fixture manufacturing company in Exeter, NH.
Responsibilities of the Solderer:
- Assist in soldering of all lighting fixture parts through various processes, which include the use of a torch, iron, solder, and flux
- Have the ability to solder 30 fixtures per week, while maintaining quality
- Assist in the monitoring of raw materials inventory
- Reading and understanding the Bill of Materials
- Inspect outgoing parts to assure quality
- Aid other departments as deemed necessary
- General cleanliness, clean housekeeping all while maintaining equipment
Requirements of the Solderer:
- Must have an understanding of basic math, reading a ruler, common angles, and different sized holes.
- Have the ability to fabricate parts for approximately 65 fixtures per week, while maintaining quality
- Ability to lift 30 lbs, ability to perform repetitive motions, ability to stand for long periods of time
This is a first shift position Monday through Thursday 6am – 3:30pm and Friday 6am – 10am, ½ hour unpaid lunch. The compensation for this position is $12.50/hour.
Job Location: Exeter, NH 03833
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.