Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A leading manufacturer of power supplies and converters in Exeter, NH is looking for a Soldering Assembler. If you have soldering experience and want to work in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere, this is the job for you!
Responsibilities of the Soldering Assembler
- Solder through-hole components inserted in printed circuit board assemblies, sub-assemblies, and various light mechanical hardware
- Work with small tools, engineering documents, and visual aids
- Identify non-reworkable issues to the supervisor
- Route non-conforming material to the Material Review Board (MRB)
- Apply use of Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) precautions when handling products
- Operate hydraulic equipment used to place pins in boards
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations
- Perform other duties as required or directed
Qualifications of the Soldering Assembler
- 1-3 years of experience in an IPC Soldering position
- IPC Certification
- Able to solder through-hole components
- Can distinguish the difference between rework and repair
- Willing to be trained and flexible to perform additional duties
- Able to read Engineering Bill of Material and other Engineering documents
- Familiar with ANSI/IPC 610B workmanship standards and ESD requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Pay is $14/hour. Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Apply today for this Soldering Assembler Position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.