Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A leader in electronics product development is hiring a Soldering Specialist to join the team at its state-of-the-art facility in Manchester, NH!
Responsibilities of the Soldering Specialist
- Perform duties using knowledge of through-hole soldering techniques and basic SMT components
- Follow instructions such as visual aids and pre-established guidelines to perform functions of the job
- Utilize quality practices and procedures to assure that the assemblies are accurately and effectively manufactured
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly area
- Work under the guidance of Process/Manufacturing Engineering
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of your own work
Qualifications of the Soldering Specialist
- High school diploma, GED, and/or equivalent work experience
- Formal or on-the-job training for specific soldering duties
- Working knowledge of IPC-610 workmanship requirements
- Creativity and good judgment are required
- Ability to follow instructions
Hours for this Soldering Specialist position are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay ranges from $16-$17/hour depending on experience. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.