Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A power supply manufacturing company located in Exeter, NH is seeking a Soldering Tech to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience in IPC Soldering and have a willingness to learn, be trained and perform other duties as required.
Responsibilities as a Soldering Tech:
- Place tested units into cases and apply proper covers and insulators per drawings
- Glue parts of boards as required
- Spray conformal coating on units as required
- Identifies non-reworkable issues to the supervisor and routing of non-conforming material to the supervisor
- Performs soldering of thru-hole components inserted in printed circuit board assemblies, sub-assemblies, and various light mechanical hardware
- Works with small tools, engineering documents, and visual aids
- Identifies non-reworkable issues to the supervisor
- Routes non-conforming material to the Material Review Board
- Applies the use of Electro Static Discharge precautions when handling products
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations
- Performs other duties as required
- Must be able to lift 10lbs.
Qualifications for the position:
- Ability to solder thru-hole components
- Ability to distinguish the difference between rework and repair
- Ability and willingness to be trained, learn and perform other duties as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This is a full-time schedule working a flexible schedule of either 6:00 am-2:30 pm or 7:00 am-3:30 pm. The pay for this position is $13-$14/hour.
Job Location: Exeter, NH 03833
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 39729.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.