Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you’re self-motivated and want to work in a customer-oriented, supportive environment, then there’s a great opportunity for you as a Soldering Technician in Portsmouth, NH! You’ll work as part of a team to meet production goals and improve processes as you assemble, inspect, and test electronic components for high-quality LED display modules. This full-time role offers a great first shift schedule!
Responsibilities of the Soldering Technician
- Assemble and manufacture products in conformance to quality requirements using hand tools, power tools, and high-speed automation equipment
- Perform basic troubleshooting of equipment and processes
- Support inventory management by performing accurate and timely transactions in the ERP system
- Complete LEAN training and participate in continuous improvement projects
- Follow all safety requirements and keep work area organized
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Soldering Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of soldering experience
- Flexibility to work in different manufacturing work cells as needed
- Close visual focus required
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand throughout shift
The Soldering Technician works Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-5:30pm, with flexibility on Fridays. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $19-$21/hour. If you’re ready to join a company that believes people come first, apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.