Specialty: Human Resources
Our Newington, NH client is looking for a Recruiting Specialist, preferably with manufacturing and engineering experience! This direct hire role within a fast-paced organization is responsible for sourcing and recruiting qualified candidates for job opportunities, among other duties. At least five years of experience in recruiting required!
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Specialist
- Create and post job advertisements
- Attend job fairs
- Screen candidates, conduct interviews, and onboard new employees
- Prepare reports and analysis regarding HR and employee data
- Oversee the applicant tracking system
- Assist with coaching and training
- Other tasks, as required
Qualifications of the Recruiting Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or the equivalent
- 5+ years of prior experience in recruiting
- Skilled in using applicant tracking systems and social media apps for recruiting
- Strong MS Office Suite skills, especially in Excel
- Able to shift priorities as needed
- Highly organized
- Good communication skills
Please share your resume in confidence for this Recruiting Specialist opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.