Speciality: Accounting & Finance
Location: North Hampton, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Our client has an immediate need for a full-time Staff Accountant! This position is located on the Seacoast and is with a rapidly growing company. Accounting experience is necessary as you’ll hit the ground running as soon as you are on board!
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Perform journal entries and reconciliations
- Maintain financial records
- Perform month-end closings and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare reports on a scheduled basis
- Assist with audits
- Assist with preparing annual budget and performance projections
- Other duties as required
Qualifications of the Staff Accountant
- At least 3 years of accounting experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and QuickBooks
- Ability to work independently
This Staff Accountant opportunity is ready to be filled immediately, so apply now!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.