Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A growing and busy Portsmouth, NH manufacturer is looking to add an experienced Staff Accountant to their team! This full-time, direct hire position will be responsible for processing AP, preparing month-end journal entries, reconciling credit card accounts, and more! At least two years of accounting experience and a bachelor’s degree are required!
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Process all accounts payable transactions
- Prepare month-end journal entries
- Manage the fixed assets accounting
- Reconcile credit cards
- Create reports and analyze data
- Other tasks, as assigned
Qualifications of the Staff Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2+ years of experience in accounting
- Prior experience in manufacturing preferred, but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Team player who is willing to assist others
Please share your resume in confidence for this Staff Accountant opportunity that offers $60,000-70,000/year, DOE, plus benefits. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.