Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Join a fast-paced, growing company as a full-time Staff Accountant! This is a direct hire opportunity in Seabrook, NH, responsible for performing journal entries, reconciling accounts, preparing statements and reports, and other related accounting activities. Our client is seeking someone with a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and at least three years of prior accounting experience.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Reconcile fixed assets and accounts
- Prepare fixed asset depreciation reports
- Assist with A/P and A/R
- Assist with annual audit
- Calculate commissions
- Prepare month-end and year-end journal entries
- Perform other related tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Staff Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Excel, and QuickBooks
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please share your resume in confidence for this Staff Accountant opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.