Specialty: Accounting & Finance
If you have experience working within a paper-based accounting system and have strong attention to detail, our Concord, NH manufacturing client needs you for a Staff Accountant role on a full-time basis! In this position, you will be responsible for performing month-end closings, printing reports and financial statements, and more.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Process all accounts payable transactions
- Prepare month-end journal entries
- Manage the fixed assets accounting
- Reconcile credit cards
- Create reports and analyze data
- Prepare documents for auditors
- Other tasks, as assigned
Qualifications of the Staff Accountant
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Experience in paper-based accounting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Please share your resume in confidence for this Staff Accountant opportunity offering $65,000/year. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.