Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A growing Portsmouth, NH manufacturer is looking to add a Staff Accountant to their team! This full-time, direct hire position will be responsible for processing AP and AR, preparing month-end journal entries, reconciling credit card accounts, and more! At least two years of accounting experience and a bachelor’s degree are required!
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Process all accounts payable and receivable transactions
- Prepare month-end journal entries
- Manage the fixed assets accounting
- Reconcile credit cards
- Create reports and analyze data
- Other tasks, as assigned
Qualifications of the Staff Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2+ years of experience in accounting
- Prior experience in manufacturing preferred, but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Team player who is willing to assist others
Please share your resume in confidence for this Staff Accountant opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.