Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Our Manchester, NH client is seeking a Staff Accountant to join the team. The ideal candidate has previous accounting experience, a natural passion for math, and a desire to grow through continuing education. If that sounds like you, then don’t miss this full-time, direct-hire opportunity with comprehensive benefits!
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Prepare tax returns and tax planning for individuals and businesses
- Assist with compilation, review, and audit engagements, in a variety of industries
- Participate in valuation engagements
- Conduct tax research and assist with tax notices
- Perform additional tasks and projects as required
Qualifications of the Staff Accountant
- 1-3 years of accounting experience (internship and/or professional)
- Strong understanding of the intricacies of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, and other financial transactions
- Pursuit of CPA license is a plus but not required
- Experience in individual tax preparation and small business accounting preferred
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and coordinate workload to meet critical deadlines
- Self-motivation, flexibility, and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, QuickBooks, tax and workpaper management software
- Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality
Please share your resume in confidence for this Staff Accountant opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.