Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Do you want to be part of a positive, team-oriented work culture at a company that makes a difference? Then this full-time, direct-hire Staff Accountant role in Dover, NH is the opportunity for you! You’ll assist a well-established, successful organization with a variety of financial planning and accounting tasks.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Prepare financial reports
- Ensure timely payment of corporate and state taxes
- Prepare journal entries
- Assist with reconciliations and analysis
- Prepare documentation for audits
- Serve as back up for accounts receivable and accounts payable tasks
- Assist with preparation of 1099s at year end
- Maintain accurate records
- Perform additional tasks and projects as assigned
Qualifications of the Staff Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of general accounting experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Team player with good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
We look forward to connecting with you about this Staff Accountant role at a fast-paced, dynamic company!
Please share your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (603) 766-4909, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.