Speciality: Accounting & Finance
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Company in the Hotel/Hospitality industry in Dover, NH is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join their busy team.
Responsibilities for Staff Accountant:
- Cash Management, Cash Flow Projections, Bank Reconciliations (daily/weekly)
- Financial statement compilation, preliminary review and issue finals, electronic and hard copy
- Sales, Use, Occupancy tax preparation and monthly filing
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations monthly – Assets and Liabilities
- Year-End Audit Book preparation for Owner’s CPA
- A/R invoicing
- A/P review and preparation of proposed check runs
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Payroll Processing
Qualifications for Staff Accountant:
- 1+ years of related experience
- Capable of working with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to multitask
- High attention to detail
- M3 Accounting software experience is required
This is a Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm position. Pay is 45k+ DOE.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call (603) 880-7184 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.