Speciality: Accounting & Finance
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Our Seacoast client is fast-paced, busy, well-established, growing, and in need of a Staff Accountant! In this full-time role, you will perform accounts payable, bank reconciliations, posting to the general ledger, and more. This could be an interim-to-direct or direct hire opportunity for the right candidate who has worked in property management or construction and 3+ years of prior accounting experience.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Perform accounts payable and bank reconciliations
- Post and prepare journal entries
- Reconcile financial statements
- Perform comparative analysis and monthly account reconciliation
- Maintain financial reports and records
- Provide support services for general accounting, accounts payable, cash management, and corporate accounting
Qualifications of the Staff Accountant
- 3+ years of related experience
- Ability to independently research and resolve problems with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full-cycle, high volume AP processing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel; Yardi software experience preferred
- Work well in a professional work setting
Apply now for this full-time Staff Accountant position that works Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.