Speciality: Accounting & Finance
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
The Leddy Group is seeking a Staff Accountant for a company in the Manchester, NH area. This is a perfect way to work in the financial field while growing your knowledge and skill set. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a goal-orientated team.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant:
- Handle Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Work with analytics and reporting systems
- Produce and maintain expense reports- weekly, monthly, yearly
- Handle administrative tasks for accounting department- filing, scanning, mailing, etc.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to email inquiries as they pertain to accounting
Qualifications of the Staff Accountant:
- Associate degree in related field preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role/ handling similar functions
- Must be detail and goal orientated
- Experience with donations, grants, donors a plus
This is a full-time, supplemental position lasting from 6-8 weeks. If you want to learn more about this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.