Speciality: Administrative & Office Support
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Putting people first has earned us our award-winning reputation – just imagine what we can do for your career! Since opening in 1994, Leddy Group has established itself as one of Northern New England’s highest quality staffing services. We have recently partnered with a local organization in their search for a Staffing Coordinator! This role coordinates, develops, posts, and maintains the master schedule.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30-5:00pm
Responsibilities of the Staffing Coordinator Role:
- Builds and organizes the master schedule providing appropriate coverage based on daily operations.
- Partners with the Director to offer, coordinate, and track incentive commitments and extra shifts to assist will fulfilling departmental needs.
- Manages all requests for time balances and alerting managers and supervisors when accruals are too low for requested vacations.
- Receives and reviews special requests, which may include vacation requests that fall outside of policy guidelines, conferences and education days, etc.
- Partners with Director to coordinate traveler contracts to be sure the specific service line and shift needs are met.
- Assists with timekeeping functions by maintaining absenteeism, tardiness, overtime risk, and other attendance records and staffing statistics for reporting purposes.
- Identifies potential staffing problems and coordinates with Director, managers, and supervisors as needed to take appropriate actions to prevent or mitigate. Develops creative ways to problem solve issues utilizing various staffing groups.
- Associates degree with 2 years of experience working in a medical setting, or the equivalent in education and experience required.
- Familiarity with word processing techniques and data base management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be highly organized, with the ability to prioritize, function independently, and deal with multifaceted aspects of the department.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Initiative, discretion, and good judgment desired.
Interested in applying to the Staffing Coordinator Role?
- Please email your resume to email@example.com, call us (603) 727-0102, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.