Specialty: Human Resources
Leddy Group, a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994, is looking for a dynamic, high-energy Staffing Manager for our Lebanon, NH market.
What the role entails:
- Provide outstanding customer service to all stakeholders
- Create a “candidate experience” that demonstrates value and appreciation for candidates and field employees
- Execute full life cycle recruitment activities to attract candidates to fill job openings, including job postings, sourcing, job fairs, community events, working with state agencies, and other methods
- Adhere to company quality standards as they relate to identifying the best candidate (skills/experience and cultural fit) for customer requests
- Contribute to new business development by serving as a marketplace brand ambassador through prospecting and development of new & existing customers
- Skillful use of ATS/CRM (applicant tracking system/customer relationship management) database for searches, messaging, and outreach to clients, prospects, and candidates
- Onsite in our Lebanon office
People who thrive here are:
- Are at their best in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency and commitment to help others
- Are comfortable with decision-making
- Aspire to continue to grow professionally, seeking out professional development opportunities
- Enjoy collaborating and networking
- Possess strong communication skills
Why Leddy Group
- Voted one of the best family-owned companies to work for in NH
- A caring, kind, supportive, and fun environment
- Career growth opportunities through continuous professional development
- Committed to providing the best services to our candidates, clients, and each other
- Competitive pay, bonus, and benefits
Please share your resume in confidence for this Staffing Manager opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.