Specialty: Human Resources
Our client is looking for an experienced Staffing Manager for their team! This full-time, direct hire opportunity in Portsmouth, NH is responsible for managing the recruiting process, from sourcing candidates to onboarding. The ideal candidate has at least one year of similar experience and is a creative, outside-the-box thinker!
Responsibilities of the Staffing Manager
- Work with internal team to learn about staffing needs
- Create and advertise job postings through various resources
- Use proactive approach to sourcing qualified candidates
- Perform background checks
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers
- Assist with creating offer letters
- Onboard new employees
Qualifications of the Staffing Manager
- 1+ year of recent corporate or staffing recruiting experience
- Experience in sourcing candidates through online resources (Indeed, LI Recruiter, etc.)
- Creative, outside-the-box thinking
- Good organizational skills
- Strong customer service and account management skills
- Team-oriented individual
Please share your resume in confidence for this Staffing Manager opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.