Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
One of the premier employers in the Seacoast area is looking for a motivated team player for their Stockroom Clerk role. This opportunity includes a great first shift schedule and a fast-paced, friendly environment.
Responsibilities of the Stockroom Clerk
- Process incoming product from production floor and receiving department
- Ensure parts are organized in correct locations
- Assemble kits for customers and the production team
- Record transactions using the ERP system
- Perform daily cycle counts
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly manner
- Assist the materials team as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Stockroom Clerk
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good computer skills and basic math skills required
- Some stockroom or inventory experience in a factory environment preferred
- Must have good manual dexterity to handle small parts
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow instructions, procedures, and relevant documents
- Effective communication skills and a positive demeanor
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm. Pay is $18/hour. This Stockroom Clerk position may lead to a permanent role for the right candidate, so don’t hesitate to apply!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.