Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Sanford, ME, USA
Type: Full Time
A company recognized as an industry pioneer in the production of reliable laboratory equipment is now seeking to hire a Stockroom Team Leader to join their growing business. This position is responsible for the work processes of the stockroom and inventory control.
Responsibilities of Stockroom Supervisor:
- Coordinate and lead the activities of the stockroom team members.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with Buying, Engineering, and Production Teams in order to maximize inventory accuracy.
- Work with the entire Supply Chain and other departments to monitor and maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy as measured by cycle counts and year-end physical inventory.
- Facilitate entire cycle count process, researches, and identifies the root cause of problems.
- Oversee the receiving function for raw material, including matching received inventory against purchase orders and the reviewing and identification of discrepancies in received inventory.
- Manage the month-end process by analyzing negative reports and taking appropriate corrective actions prior to month-end close.
- Perform special transactions for alternate routings and bills of material as needed.
- Provide feedback to Supply Chain Manager for team member performance reviews
Must have Skills & Experience for Stockroom Supervisor:
- 5+ years of stockroom leadership experience.
- Strong ERP experience.
- LEAN experience.
- Manufacturing experience.
This is a direct-hire opportunity working for a growing company. The schedule includes a Monday-Friday schedule and salary will depend on experience but the salary ranges from 45K-55K/annual salary.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810, or apply online.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.