Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you’re looking for an active, short-term opportunity, then this entry level Storeroom Assistant position is for you! You’ll help unload and organize supplies for this reputable employer in Hanover, NH. This assignment is expected to last 2 months. Both first and second shift hours are available!
Responsibilities of the Storeroom Assistant
- Unload deliveries of food and supplies
- Move and stack merchandise in designated storage area/freezer
- Use pallet jacks, hand trucks, and/or dollies as may be required
- Fill orders for kitchen
- Assist with routine deliveries of catering and supply orders
- Help keep storerooms, freezers, and other work areas clean and organized
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Storeroom Assistant
- Attention to detail
- Flexible with work tasks
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly and stand/walk throughout your shift
Choose from two different shifts:
- Tuesday through Saturday, 12:00pm-8:30pm
- Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm
We look forward to hearing from you about this interim Storeroom Assistant position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.