Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A medical device company in Exeter, NH is looking for a Supervisor to oversee its second-shift team of medical assemblers. This is an excellent direct-hire opportunity. Come work in a clean and modern facility for a company that was voted one of the best places to work for in New Hampshire!
Responsibilities of the Supervisor
- Supervise assemblers in the execution of established work instructions, cleaning and hygiene procedures, and equipment maintenance
- Develop and maintain a positive team-based working environment in which the team takes pride in exceeding plans and quality standards
- Provide training and support to ensure all personnel are properly trained to perform their job, ensuring the training is well documented
- Oversee and assist with all personnel safety aspects of the assembly process to ensure adherence to safe work practices
- Resolve equipment issues that are beyond resolution capabilities of production operators, and escalate difficult fault resolution to Eng. Tech as needed
- Work with other departments to meet relevant company goals and objectives
- Ensure compliance with ISO 13485 and FDA/QSR regulations
- Ensure enough raw material is at each work station to complete the day’s assembly
- Write and maintain team goals and objectives, and give performance reviews for team members
- Create and drive metrics for quality and build plan, FPY, line capacity, tact times, etc.
- Establish and regularly update key operating metrics reflecting performance of manufacturing and service
- Perform essential job functions safely and successfully and maintain regular attendance per ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards
- Ensure compliance with all personnel policies
Qualifications of the Supervisor
- Basic computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong hand dexterity for working with hand tools and small objects
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- High school diploma or equivalent
This second-shift Supervisor position works Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:00pm. Pay is $60,000/year.
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.