Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager
A medical device company is looking for a skilled Supply Chain Manager to oversee procurement and inventory control processes at their Laconia, NH facility. This is an excellent direct-hire opportunity with great benefits in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager
- Lead supply chain team including goal setting, development, and performance management
- Facilitate S&OP and production planning activities
- Oversee procurement, supplier engagement, and supply chain risk management
- Support buyers in purchasing negotiations
- Develop product supply strategies that meet customer and company objectives
- Lead customer service activities for key accounts
- Manage receipt of materials and shipment of finished goods
- Perform cycle counts
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Supply Chain Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- APICS, CSCP, or CPIM Certification preferred
- 7-10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably medical device in operations or supply chain
- 5 years’ experience in Materials Management or Supply Chain business processes and practices, including management of raw material and finished goods warehousing
- 3 years’ experience in team management
- Knowledge of regulated environments in medical device manufacturing and ISO13485 a plus
- Robust understanding of MRP/ERP systems and data analysis
- Critical thinking and formal problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Working knowledge of LEAN/Six Sigma methodologies
Salary for this Supply Chain Manager position is commensurate with experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.