Take Up Operator
Take Up Operator
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Hampton, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Take Up Operator – Multiple Shifts Available!
A seacoast based company is now seeking to hire a Take Up Operator to join their successful business. This is a great opportunity for an individual that would like to work in a friendly and clean environment. The goal is to maintain the integrity of processes and products.
Responsibilities of Take Up Operator:
- Performs required visual appraisal, sampling, and product testing
- Uses phone, email, fax, or paging resources, as required
- Responds appropriately to the system, process, or material problems
- Demonstrates required understanding of equipment function and controls
- Performs all tasks associated with consistent work area cleanliness
- Effectively uses all required computer and document resources
- Performs required tasks using appropriate tools and methods
- Demonstrates knowledge of appropriate material disposition, including recycling
- Performs required tasks using appropriate methods and equipment
- Uses appropriate resources to identify, locate or track materials
- Follows SOP’s using correct materials and tools
- Performs required tasks for product changeover and startup
- Generates/maintains required records, reports, logs, files, etc
- Understands all job hazards, demonstrates safe behaviors
- Is aware of and effectively uses appropriate support resources
- Understands and applies all required instructions
- Knowledge of E1 and Data Access
Qualifications for the Take Up Operator position:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow verbal instructions
Pay rate is $13 for day shifts and $14.50 for night shifts
Job Location: Hampton, NH
1. Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm.
2. Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and every other Wednesday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
1. Every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and every other Saturday 7:00 pm – 7:00 am
Leddy Group is a privately-owned regional staffing organization. We specialize in many areas including light industrial, skilled manufacturing, administrative, engineering, executive, human resources, accounting, and finance. View all of our current openings at leddygroup.com.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 39957.