Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Part Time
We have a part-time Technical Writer opportunity for you in Portsmouth, NH! Your role will be to turn technical concepts into easily understandable documents. Prior experience required!
Responsibilities of the Technical Writer
- Perform research necessary to write and edit standard operating procedures
- Maintain a comprehensive list of documentation and technical terms and their meanings
- Ensure that all documents follow the same writing style
- Update and revise all documents as required
Qualifications of the Technical Writer
- High school diploma or GED
- Proven prior experience in writing software documentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to turn complex technical theories into layman’s terms
This position works three days per week, 6-8 hours each day. Apply now!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.