Our banking client is seeking a Teller for their Northwood, NH location on an interim basis! Someone with prior Teller experience who enjoys customer service and identifying opportunities for cross-selling would thrive in this role. This full-time position works Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and half a day on Saturday.
Responsibilities of the Teller
- Process customer banking transactions accurately and efficiently
- Answer questions regarding transactions and services
- Balance the cash drawer on a daily basis
- Follow customer issues through to completion
- Process loan applications
- Perform other tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Teller
- High school diploma or GED
- Results driven
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to perform basic math
- Strong communication skills
- Professional, yet friendly, and able to maintain confidentiality
Please share your resume in confidence for this Teller opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.