Temporary Material Handlers
Temporary Material Handlers
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
Temporary Material Handlers – 1st Shift
Medical device manufacturing company is seeking two Material Handlers immediately to help with the growing demand for their products from around the world. These are temporary positions expected to last about 3 months.
One position is responsible for handling incoming and outgoing products as well as keeping clean room assembly lines stocked with the materials needed to make final products.
The second position will be removing assembly parts from their packaging so they can be brought into a clean room by the other material handler. This is a very repetitive role and will require standing for the entire 8 hour shift while regularly lifting up to 20 lbs.
Skills/Experience/Qualifications for the Temporary Material Handlers:
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail in the execution of work instructions, accurately repeating and documenting steps.
- Understand procedures to meet ISO and FDA guidelines for compliance.
- Perform activities outside of manufacturing as necessary to assist other departments.
- Work in a team environment, with co-workers, engineers, etc. to meet company objectives
- Provide training to others as necessary
- Adapt to changes in procedures, revisions, updates, and system improvements
- Understand company policies, Quality System, and its documentation requirements, to meet FDA compliance.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
Pay for these positions is $15.23/hour. Both roles work Monday-Friday; 7am-3pm.
Job Location: Exeter, NH
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.