Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A global technology and service innovator who is respected for finding solutions to the most challenging problems from deep space to the depths of the ocean is looking to hire Test Technician.
The Test Technician is responsible for performing set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of circuits, waveguide components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies.
This first shift position gets every other Friday off!
This company relies on the ingenuity and passion of their employees to provide their customers with the best possible products, and offers employees mentorship, guidance, and demanding, exciting work.
Responsibilities of the Test Technician:
- Helps to determine and develop test specifications, methods, and procedures from blueprints, drawings, and diagrams.
- Completed rework assemblies and/or systems.
- Tests and tunes Waveguide components and assemblies from 2-50ghz.
- Products include waveguide and coax couplers, filters, circulators, transitions, flex assemblies, and many other component level products.
- Some manual assembly operations are required as part of the test function to include using various conductive and non-conductive epoxies to install loads, tuning element’s and end caps.
Qualifications of Test Technician:
- A basic understanding of microwave principles, waveguide components.
Soldering certification J-STD-001 is a plus.
- Four (4) years of related experience.
- Solid understanding of microwave precision network analyzers, calibration, and measurement techniques.
- Must be able to work under a microscope.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Familiarity with power supplies, multi-meters, oscilloscopes, power meters, and spectrum analyzers.
- Secret level security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
This is a full time, long term opportunity offering a starting pay of $22.46/hour – $32.59/hour , depending on experience. The schedule for this position is 6 AM – 3:30 PM Monday – Friday, with every other Friday off.
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.