Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
An electronics company is looking for a Test Technician to join the team at their facility in Portsmouth, NH. You’ll work a great first shift schedule as you test electronic components and subassemblies. This is a great full-time, long-term role in a relaxed, drama-free workplace.
Responsibilities of the Test Technician
- Test the electrical function of manufactured printed circuit board assemblies for compliance to customer requirements
- Connect the board-under-test to customer supplied test equipment, DC Power Supply, I/O Ports, etc.
- Take measurements, use tools to verify functionality, and record results
- Troubleshoot failed products
- Calibrate test equipment, in-house assembly equipment, and tools according to schedule
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Test Technician
- 2-5 years prior work experience as a Test Technician or in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of electrical theory and practical troubleshooting skills for digital electronics
- Prior soldering experience, including replacing SMT components and BGAs
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. Pay depends on experience, from $23-$27/hour. Apply today to be a Test Technician!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.