Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
An advanced technology manufacturing company in Portsmouth, NH is looking for a motivated and skilled individual to be a Tester on second shift. This fast-growing company specializes in electrical interconnect systems for extreme environments. Don’t miss your chance to work at a great facility for one of the premier employers in the area!
Responsibilities of the Tester
- Perform routine go/no-go tests of circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies
- Set up test devices using hand tools or automatic test methods and document results
- Perform repairs and/or component removal or replacement
- Maintain logs and records indicating malfunctions
- Maintain security for all quality verification equipment and its calibration control
- Notify proper support teams of any issues
- Communicate special tooling needs
- Complete documentation and enter data into the IFS system in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain high quality standards and a safe working environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Tester
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two-year technician degree or equivalent
- Ability to apply common sense in performing job duties and follow basic instructions
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, wiring diagrams, and documents such as safety rules, operating/maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing work environments and work collaboratively with all departments within the company
- Basic math skills
- Experience/training with basic electricity
- Experience handling fiber optic related product
- Solid understanding of electrical testing (Insulation Resistance, Contact Resistance, Dielectric, etc.)
- Working knowledge of RF testing
- Working knowledge of F/O testing (IR, RL, etc.)
This full-time Tester position works second shift, Monday through Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm. Pay depends on experience, starting at $18/hour plus a 10% shift differential, which equates to $19.80/hour. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.