Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
One of the premier employers in the Seacoast area is looking for a motivated and skilled individual to be a Tester on second shift. You’ll test electrical components at this advanced technology manufacturer’s Portsmouth, NH facility. Don’t miss this full-time opportunity in a fast-paced, friendly environment!
Responsibilities of the Tester
- Perform routine go/no-go tests of circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies
- Set up test devices using hand tools or automatic test methods and document results
- Perform repairs and/or component removal or replacement
- Maintain security for all quality verification equipment and its calibration control
- Notify proper support teams of any issues
- Complete documentation and enter data into the IFS system in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain high quality standards and a safe working environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Tester
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two-year technician degree or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, wiring diagrams, and documents such as safety rules, operating/maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing work environments and work collaboratively
- Basic math skills
- Experience/training with basic electricity
- Experience handling fiber optic related product
- Solid understanding of electrical testing (Insulation Resistance, Contact Resistance, Dielectric, etc.)
- Working knowledge of RF and F/O (IR, RL, etc.) testing
Hours for this Tester position are Monday through Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm. Pay depends on experience, from $22-24.20+/hour.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.