Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A successful, family run business is looking for a Textile Inspector to help ensure high quality of their innovative fabrics. All shifts are available, and all levels of experience will be considered!
Responsibilities of the Textile Inspector
- Visually examine finished fabrics and mark fabric to identify defects as needed
- Use hand tools to repair defects when necessary
- Verify that fabric has been properly finished, as specified prior to inspection
- Wrap fabric after inspection to prepare for shipping or storage
- Inspect equipment for proper setup
- Continuously monitor the production process and product for quality improvement
- Record all inspection data and accurately complete paperwork
- Help keep work area clean and organized
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Textile Inspector
- One year of quality inspection experience and/or one year of experience working in the textile industry preferred but not required
- Ability to read and interpret written instructions and specifications
- Ability to identify various weave patterns, yarn types, and fabric types
- Attention to detail
- Ability to operate an overhead crane
First shift works Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm, second shift works 2:00pm-10:30pm, and third shift works 10:00pm-6:30am. Training is conducted on first shift. Pay depends on experience. Apply today for this Textile Inspector opportunity at a global company that has been in business for over 70 years!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.