Tool & Die Maker
Tool & Die Maker
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Tool & Die Maker – Rochester, NH
Rochester, NH company is a manufacturer and fabricator of engineered thermoset advanced composite materials and components is looking for a Tool & Die Maker. This growing company manufactures sheets, tubes, rods and fabricated components based on their clients custom needs.
Responsibilities of the Tool & Die Maker:
- The Tool & Die Maker will review specifications and layouts, fit and assemble parts to build and repair dies, and build gauges, jigs, and fixtures as required.
- The Tool & Die Maker will troubleshoot issues with dies, gauges, and fixtures and make recommendations to resolve problems.
- The Tool Maker must be experienced with a variety of machining lathes, bridge ports, surface grinder and jib bores.
- Contribute to the efforts of the team in the assigned group to meet the daily goals in Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Productivity
- Contribute to efforts to maintain zero lost time accidents, both in the area and throughout the plant.
- Drive and support efforts to maintain good housekeeping practices in both the assigned group and throughout the facility.
- Be able to think outside the box and work without regular supervision.
- Some experience in CNC machining, need to learn wire EDM.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications of the Tool & Die Maker:
- Strong ability to read blueprints.
- Must be familiar and comfortable with lathes, bridge ports, and surface grinders.
- Must have strong general mechanical skills.
- Familiar with the use of micrometers, snap gauges or other tools for dimensional evaluation.
- Knowledge in the following areas: assembly, machining, ability to read and understand drawings, quality control, and safety.
- Must be able to consistently lift 25 lbs. from floor or table position to chest high using the proper lifting technique.
- Strong math skills: add, subtract, multiply, divide.
This is a 1st shift position paying $20 to $29/hr for experienced candidates.
Job Location: Rochester, NH 03867
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.