Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leading producer of aluminum components is looking for a motivated individual for their Tool Maker position in Hollis, NH! This growing organization emphasizes quality over quantity, and is willing to take the time and effort to train those who are new to the trade. If you’d like to further your career in this kind of friendly environment – and have a 4-day workweek with optional overtime on Fridays – don’t miss this fantastic direct hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Tool Maker
- Use CNC milling and turning centers
- Machine complex contoured surfaces using CAM software
- Maintain tooling in production equipment
- Perform CMM and visual inspection of finished components
- Visually inspect manufacturing tools producing these components
- Polish casting molds
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Tool Maker
- CNC manufacturing experience
- CAD/CAM experience
- Ability to read prints
- Basic familiarity with GD&T
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Hours for this Tool Maker position are Monday through Thursday, 6:00am-4:30pm. Optional overtime is available on some Fridays. Pay depends on experience, starting at $28/hour. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.