Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global company specializing in injection molding and contract manufacturing services is looking for a Tool Maker to join their team at their Derry, NH facility. In this direct hire role, you’ll make or improve different types of tools to enable efficient production of their solutions for the medical, optic, and electronic industries.
Responsibilities of the Tool Maker
- Make new or improve existing jigs, fixtures, clamps, or molds
- Repair, maintain, and improve all tooling dies, jigs, fixtures and fittings for press tools, CNC equipment, etc.
- Ensure delivery of robust, consistently produced parts that meet customer specifications
- Support new tooling for new product introductions
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Tool Maker
- High school diploma or equivalent, supplemented with technical courses in machine shop operations and the use of machining equipment
- 5 years of machine shop experience plus 2 years in a plastic tool shop working on injection molds
- Must possess knowledge of materials, methods, tools, and practices used in injection molds
- Ability to operate machine shop equipment and powered lifts (e.g., forklift, pallet jack, and mold set lift)
- Good communication skills in English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team in a leadership capacity
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
Hours for this full-time, direct-hire Tool Maker position are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.