Tool Room Manager
Tool Room Manager
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Merrimack, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group has an exciting direct hire opportunity for a Tool Room Manager in Merrimack, NH!
This is a permanent/direct hire opportunity with a reputable custom plastics manufacturer in the area. This company has been in business for over 35 years and has a focus on teamwork and results-oriented processes.
Summary of Tool Room Manager:
Responsible for all aspects of in-house tool manufacturing, maintenance, development and testing activities to ensure the business objectives are met.
Responsibilities of Tool Room Manager:
- Provide specialist technical advice and support on all aspects of Tool design, manufacturing and estimating
- Support Production and Engineering with tooling/technical problems
- Support Production and Engineering to manage and guarantee on time availability of tools to ensure continuous production and increase of Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Implement budget for the investment of new equipment and drive these investments
- Oversee all work through the tool room efficiently and cost-effectively and ensure that all target dates for tooling are met
- Manufacture new tools from technical drawings to a high level of workmanship and in an efficient, cost-effective manner
- Provide quotations for new tooling, modifications, and repairs
- CAD and CNC programming may be required
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators are met by working to the plan, including management reporting
Qualifications of Tool Room Manager:
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Competent in problem-solving, team building, planning and decision making
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.