Our successful client is looking for a Tooling Manager at their facility in Hudson, NH. You’ll manage projects from concept to production, ensuring its high-quality injection-molded solutions meet customer requirements and can be manufactured effectively. This is a direct-hire opportunity with great benefits!
Responsibilities of the Tooling Manager
- Identify customer requirements and the most cost-effective designs, materials, and processes for the application
- Develop cost estimates and proposals
- Assist manufacturing in the transition of new projects from design and development through to production
- Collaborate with internal and external constituents
- Provide engineering-tooling team coordination/resource allocation to maximize efficiencies
- Lead and train team members
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
Qualifications of the Tooling Manager
- BS degree in Engineering or technical field with 5+ years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of plastics materials (engineering and commodity grades), plastics manufacturing, and tooling for the injection molding industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; SolidWorks experience desired
- Strong leadership, project management, and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities on the fly
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
We look forward to hearing from you about this Tooling Manager opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.