Specialty: Human Resources
An Exeter, NH manufacturer is looking for a Training Coordinator with strong communication and leadership skills! In this role, you will develop employees’ skills in safety, quality, Lean systems, and more. This position is a full-time role that requires knowledge of several manufacturing streamlining methodologies.
Responsibilities of the Training Coordinator
- Create the onboarding process for all new hires
- Develop training manuals for new and existing employees
- Create tools for management and employees to assess proficiency and job satisfaction
- Maintain all manuals and training records
- Train others in training new employees
- Other tasks, as assigned
Qualifications of the Training Coordinator
- High school diploma
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing continuous improvement methodologies
Please share your resume in confidence for this position. We look forward to connecting with you!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.