Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
An established manufacturer is now hiring for their Transducer Assembler role in Milford, NH. If you have previous assembly experience, then come join the team at a company with many happy, long-term employees!
Responsibilities of the Transducer Assembler
- Perform a variety of electronic production assembly operations to build and assemble ultrasonic sensors
- Prepare and solder ceramic elements
- Follow bill of materials and work instructions
- Test assemblies and troubleshoot rejected products to identify root cause
- Complete paperwork
- Observe all safety regulations
- Maintain clean and orderly work area
- Perform additional related duties as required
Qualifications of the Transducer Assembler
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Team player
- Basic computer and math skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Manual dexterity
This Transducer Assembler position works first shift Monday through Friday from 6:00am-2:30pm or 6:30am-3:00pm. Pay depends on experience. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.