Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
An established manufacturer is now hiring Transducer Assemblers at their Milford, NH facility. Both first and second shift hours are available. Previous assembly experience is preferred for this full-time role. Here’s your chance to join a great company with so much employee longevity that even families work together!
Responsibilities of the Transducer Assembler
- Perform a variety of electronic production assembly operations to build and assemble ultrasonic sensors
- Prepare and solder ceramic elements
- Follow bill of materials and work instructions
- Test assemblies and troubleshoot rejected products to identify root cause
- Complete paperwork
- Observe all safety regulations
- Maintain clean and orderly work area
- Perform additional related duties as required
Qualifications of the Transducer Assembler
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Team player
- Basic computer and math skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks and work with assemblies up to 20 lbs.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm or 3:00pm-11:30pm. Apply for this Transducer Assembler position today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.