A small medical facility in Windsor, VT is seeking a Unit Secretary to join the team! You’ll be in charge of a variety of administrative tasks to help your busy unit run smoothly and deliver exemplary patient care.
Responsibilities of the Unit Secretary
- Greet visitors
- Answer phones
- Copy forms
- File documents
- Perform data entry
- Maintain accurate medical and admissions documentation
- Order and maintain supplies as needed
- Communicate effectively with other departments to assure flow of information
- Perform related administrative duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Unit Secretary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous clerical experience
- Experience in a medical setting is very helpful
- Attention to detail
- Strong data entry and/or computer skills
- Good communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Positive, professional demeanor
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Multiple shifts are available for this Unit Secretary position. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $17-$25.46/hour. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.