Value Stream Leader
Value Stream Leader
A medical device company is now hiring a Value Stream Leader to oversee Production’s operational performance at their Laconia, NH facility. The ideal candidate is a deadline-driven problem solver with Lean experience. If that sounds like you, then don’t miss this direct-hire opportunity with great benefits in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Value Stream Leader
- Provide direction to Production and collaborate with Engineering, Quality Supply Chain, and Maintenance personnel to achieve work schedules and satisfy customer requirements in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Monitor the alignment of product or line(s) with master production schedule and material planning to meet production goals
- Help resolve technical and production-related problems to ensure completion of weekly schedules
- Establish effective staffing strategies to meet performance requirements, including the balance of full-time and flex staffing options
- Drive a workforce culture that fosters safety, diversity, open communication, and a self-directed team approach
- Manage hiring, training, performance management, attendance, reviews, and corrective actions
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with customers and lead and/or participate in customer business reviews
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives by applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
- Prepare budgets and review performance metrics
- Perform other functions as required
Qualifications of the Value Stream Leader
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business-related field, or comparable manufacturing experience
- 5-7 years of manufacturing experience with progressive responsibilities and leadership experience; experience in medical device industry preferred
- Team player with demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience in management of production schedule, reading technical documents and blueprints preferred
- Lean Six/Sigma Green/Black Belt or Lean Master Certification strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and well-organized
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Computer skills including MS Office and metric reporting through Excel or other systems
Salary is commensurate with experience. Apply today for this Value Stream Leader position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.