Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A beverage company in Bow, NH is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join their team. If you want an active job with later hours and Fridays off, then this could be a great fit!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate
- Select product through voice-pick and palletize
- Handle product carefully to avoid damage
- Wrap all pallets tightly in plastic wrap
- Rotate stock when building pallets
- Note any product not in stock
- Operate forklift, pallet jack, and wrapping machines
- Inspect equipment and notify supervisor of maintenance issues or malfunctions
- Clean and organize work area
- Follow all company safety procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Warehouse Associate
- Team player who can work well independently
- Safety conscious
- Ability to lift 35-50 lbs. frequently
- Forklift certified, or ability to obtain certification
- Ability to read, write, and follow directions
Hours are Monday through Thursday, from 4:00pm till the shift finishes (10-hour shift minimum, with longer hours during the holiday season and summer). Pay is $18/hour. Apply today to join this great company as a Warehouse Associate!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.