Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Derry, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A manufacturer of specialty ingredients for the cosmetics and personal care industries is hiring a Warehouse Associate in Derry, NH! This company’s innovative products help provide sustainable beauty and wellness solutions worldwide. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who likes working in a dynamic environment!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate
- Load and unload products
- Move products within warehouse and to the manufacturing plant
- Process paperwork for shipments
- Repack finished products in a sterile manner
- Perform custodial warehouse responsibilities
- Use equipment and materials properly
- Follow all safety and security procedures
Qualifications of the Warehouse Associate
- 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PC experience preferred
- Detail-oriented and dedicated to quality
- Ability to complete tasks thoroughly, accurately and in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in work environment
- High school diploma or GED
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, with available overtime. Pay ranges from $16-17/hour. This could lead to a direct hire for the right candidate. Apply today for this Warehouse Associate position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.