Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you have warehouse experience and want to work a great first-shift schedule with Fridays off, then don’t miss this Warehouse Associate opportunity in Dover, NH! You’ll stay busy with a variety of tasks, focusing primarily on picking orders of this medical device company’s innovative, life-saving equipment.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate
- Perform warehouse tasks including timely and accurate loading, unloading, data entry, order picking, and shipping and receiving
- Maintain a clean and organized work area in 5S condition
- Follow company safety policies and procedures and encourage other associates to do the same
- Operate fork lifts as required
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Warehouse Associate
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Must be a team player with a positive, professional demeanor
- Fluency/literacy in English, strong math and counting skills, and ability to read production orders and bills of lading
- Strong computer skills and the ability to operate various mechanical lifts required
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality required
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
This full-time position works Monday through Thursday, 6:30am-5:00pm. Pay is $16/hour. Apply today to be a Warehouse Associate at a company that offers a positive environment for career growth!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.