Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Nashua, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A two-decade old company that has helped hundreds of organizations make improvements to their water systems is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate to join their team. This opportunity is ideal for someone that has proven experience working in a fast-paced warehouse setting.
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the warehouse is kept clean and secure at all times.
- Receiving, stocking, and sorting items as needed.
- Assisting with inventory cycle counts.
- Preparing shipments.
- Preparing bills of lading.
- Ensuring shipping documentation is clear and correct.
- Palletizing shipments.
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- At least two years of related experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Knowledge of inventory and/or manufacturing systems is a plus.
- Ability to spend majority of time walking on hard floors.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
This is a long-term opportunity with competitive benefits and pay once hired on as a permanent employee of the company.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.