Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
You won’t be bored with this direct-hire Warehouse Associate role at a fast-paced manufacturer in Contoocook, NH! Our client needs someone to help with shipping and receiving as well as pitch in where needed in other areas, including machining, material handling, and operating a forklift. The company is open to full-time and part-time candidates! Don’t miss your chance to grow your career at a wonderful small company!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate
- Assist with shipping and receiving tasks
- Cross-train to support business needs for material handling, forklift operation, light machining work, etc.
- Help keep work area clean, safe, and organized
- Perform additional tasks as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Warehouse Associate
- Flexible with work tasks
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
Typical full-time hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 7:00am-3:30pm; part-time schedules would be between those hours. Pay is $20/hour. We look forward to hearing from you about this Warehouse Associate opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.