Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Leddy Group is looking for Warehouse Associates to join the busy team at Vapotherm in Exeter, NH! This is a short-term assignment expected to last up to 3 months. You’ll work a great first shift schedule of Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm. Come work for a company that was voted one of the best places to work in New Hampshire!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate
- Store and transfer inventory to and from the warehouse
- Follow detailed instructions for kitting, packaging, and shipping products
- Designate storage areas for products, make adjustments to storage areas according to production and shipping requirements, and update the location database
- Process transactions in the ERP system and complete daily cycle counts
- Ensure accuracy of inventory in the warehouse and other stocking locations
- Participate in inventory counts and discrepancy investigations
- Help keep the warehouse clean and organized
Qualifications of the Warehouse Associate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience working in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of common PC applications (Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to safely operate a fork truck and obtain an operator’s license
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, good attention to detail, and the ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Trained in LEAN principles a plus
- Experience in a medical device environment with knowledge of ISO 13485, GMP, and FDA regulations, is a plus
Pay for this Warehouse Associate position is $20/hour. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.