Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Warehouse Associate – Dover, NH
Company is focused on patient care and caregiver efficiency by providing a complete line of sterile procedure kits & trays to help decrease the risk of infections in the hospital, oncology, and home care settings.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Responsible for warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order picking, and shipping
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in the correct location, etc.)
- Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same
Requirements of the Warehouse Associate:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to walk or stand most of the shift
- Forklift experience is required
- Experience with shipping/receiving
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.