Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Exeter, NH 03833, USA
Type: Part Time
Innovative E-Commerce business that specializes in an Earth-friendly product is now seeking temporary and permanent warehouse associates to join their team. Opportunities are available for part-time seasonal help or long term opportunity for the right candidate who is interested in starting in Exeter and moving to Dover at the end of the year.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Communicates with Manager to ensure accuracy in receiving finished/raw goods, client-supplied merchandise and tour returns
- Count and verifies SKUs
- Inventory counts, rolling cycle counts and perform annual physical counts
- Follow established departmental policies, produces, objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives and safety/ environmental/ infection control standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements Warehouse Receiver:
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Computer literacy-Microsoft Suite required, Sage 100 a plus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Reading and Math aptitude skills
- Professionalism and Diplomacy
- Organizational, planning and time management skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience
This position is Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 am – 4:30 pm and is 30 hours per week. The seasonal position offers a variety of schedules including just Thursday and Friday help. The pay for these positions starts at $15/hour.
Job Location: Exeter, NH 03833
Leddy Group is a privately-owned regional staffing organization. We specialize in many areas including light industrial, skilled manufacturing, administrative, engineering, executive, human resources, accounting, and finance. View all of our current openings at leddygroup.com.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 39849.